adsense

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Los Angeles is the Most Inked in America

My photoshop ink makes me look just like an Angelino.

I recently saw a Harris Poll that stated, research shows Los Angeles is the most inked market in America. The research also shows that Atlanta, Georgia is the least inked.

The Harris Poll research release has a great quote:
The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos.- Author unknown
The research poll also finds that tattoos are moving from the fringe and towards the mainstream. For me a tattoo is something so permanent and so definitive that I could never decide what or if I should ink myself. 
Many of my friends have tattoos and some have really put considerable time in choosing them. I have one friend who even inked himself and his tattoos are fantastic. My first question to him was how much it hurt to ink himself and then how he did such detailed work upside down?
Tattoos today are the norm and many think they make them look sexy, tough or intimidating. To others the tattoo is a badge or representative of a club membership. I do wonder if some people have them just to be one of the crowd and if the trend grew away from tattoos, how will they feel about the sleeves and the ink on their backs?
As far as me, I'm still a clean slate and I am not afraid of people with tattoos either. 
Tell me why you have a tattoo and what it signifies.

No comments:

Post a Comment